|Nutrition Facts Worth Knowing|
When you’re fatigued, have a headache or any kind of muscle or joint pain you are absolutely miserable. Everything you do somehow seems more difficult. Your concentration is weakened and your mood becomes sour. You become less tolerant and easily annoyed.
The poor health domino effect can be tough for you to intercept. Once you do however, relief is a welcomed change. What if you knew which fruits and vegetables prevented certain ailments? You could then include them in your daily or weekly diet to avoid the domino effect all together.
Imagine never having a headache, experiencing indigestion or worrying about poor eyesight. Are there fruits and vegetables out there that can correct these conditions? Yes. Knowing your nutrition facts better prepares you to live a longer, healthier and happier life.
Here are a few nutrition facts worth knowing when grocery shopping:
- Strawberries – combats cancer, protects your heart, boosts memory and calms stress
- Honey - heals wounds, aids digestion, guards against ulcers, increases energy and fights allergies
- Prunes - slows aging process, prevents constipation, boosts memory and lowers cholesterol
- Walnuts - lowers cholesterol, combats cancer, lifts mood and protects against heart disease
- Water - promotes weight loss, combats cancer, conquers kidney stones, smoothes skin
- Onion - reduce risk of heart attack, combats cancer, kills bacteria and fights fungus
- Carrots - saves eyesight, protects your heart, prevents constipation and promotes weight loss
- Beets - controls blood pressure, combats cancer, strengthens bones and protects your heart
- Figs - promotes weight loss, helps stops strokes, lowers cholesterol and controls blood pressure
- Lemons - combats cancer, protects your heart, smoothes skin and stops scurvy
- The benefits of vitamins and minerals (and their sources)
- Best food combinations for health and healing
- Fruits and vegetables that prevent diseases
- Various herbs and their most valuable effects
Isn’t preventative care the best treatment for sickness and disease? Why not educate yourself and the all the benefits provided for us by nature? Keep this information handy and try to work towards to healthier life for you and your family. This information will save you time, money and a lot of discomfort caused by poor health.